Thursday, July 16, 2009

3 year insurance plan on a computer? can i "drop" it and get a brand new one?

I purchased a sony vaio laptop from circuit city last summer. We also bought the 3 year insurance plan and after one year of college my laptop is definitely used. If I were to "drop" this computer accidentally would it be covered?
3 year insurance plan on a computer? can i "drop" it and get a brand new one?
No, you cannot do that. That would be fraud, and that is illegal. That is if such an accident were covered. I doubt it is covered. Usually only manufacturing defects are covered. Possibly theft would be covered. If it were destroyed by someone with nothing to gain, a real accident, then it might be covered.
Reply:My guess is probably not. That's if the warranty was purchased through Circuit City.





You might have to contact Sony to see if they would help you with the remaining warranty.
girl name

No comments:

Post a Comment