Thursday, July 16, 2009

Please suggest a step by step plan to prepare for GRE in one year?

i have got one year ahead of me before i take GRE. my vocabulary is not very good but i have good quantitative skills. i am looking for doing MS from a top US college. i am also looking for financial aid so i plan to improve my writing skills. how should i plan my preparation for one year.
Please suggest a step by step plan to prepare for GRE in one year?
two books are awesome...


GRE for Dummys





or my book....the one I used....


ARCO GRE test preparation guide.


It gives you a step by step program and practice tests


www.mgr.com





ISBN is 0-02-863224-9





Good luck!!
Reply:Kaplan is pretty good at teaching you what you need to know to take the GRE. My score was pretty good because of their help.
fantasy name

No comments:

Post a Comment