Sunday, August 9, 2009

Next weekend is my girlfriend and I's one year aniverssary, and she has something big planned, I was just?

wondering, what i should get her, I really truly lover her, obviously, I wouldn't have been with her this long if I didn't, I really wanna show my love to her and everything, I was thinking a promise ring would be good, but then I had a talk with my mom and she thinks it isn't the right time, which I do agree somewhat, I was just wondering if any of you girls or guys would know what would be good to get!!!
Next weekend is my girlfriend and I's one year aniverssary, and she has something big planned, I was just?
Get her something that she would love and cherish!
Reply:,A nice necklace(not expensive)or what you can afford and perhaps a birth sign pendant.Like leo,aries,capricorn or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment