Sunday, August 9, 2009

Are you planning on making a New Years resolution? If so, what is it? Did you make one for this past year?

New Years resolutions for me don't work. The first week of the new year is the "golden period". Several opportunities to make it right. And if you **** up, it's over. You'll feel like a major turd no matter what you do. If you're lucky, whatever you wanted to do will last for a maximum of two days. After that? Screw it.
Are you planning on making a New Years resolution? If so, what is it? Did you make one for this past year?
My resolution, like it has been every year since I was thirteen (7 or 8 years ago)is to find a girl who likes me the way I am, is interesting, pretty, and who I can deeply trust and care about. Someone who isn't a snob or some cutey-pie flirt.
Reply:last year, i made a resolution to not make a resolution, and that worked out just fine. however, as it has now expired, i'm actually going to give it a real try this year, and see if i can quite smoking....... again. yeah.. huh..





methinks i shall feel like a turd, as you've so Accurately pointed out! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment